Hazard-Specific Personal Protective Equipment
Safe Work Practice
Meetings are to be held at least once a month or as otherwise directed by management. Due to locations of transport, attendance for drivers on the road will be excused, however attendance is required based on scheduling of loads, location and meetings. Tool box meetings shall be held on the same day and at the same time if possible. Employees that have not been in attendance will receive minutes of the meeting. All safety related concerns are to be brought to the attention of your immediate supervisor or health and safety representative.
The duration of the meetings shall be no longer than 15 minutes and be limited to health and safety issues of the company.
At any time, safety concerns may be addressed to the Health and Safety representative for the company, or your immediate supervisor.
AGENDA FOR TOOL BOX MEETINGS
- Review of the minutes of the previous meeting including any status on any concerns raised.
- Review of incidents reported since the last meeting including status of corrective action recommended or taken.
- Comments and concerns of workers.
- Presentation of a weekly safety topic.
- Possible safety hazards and exposures that apply directly to the individual worker.
MANAGEMENT WELCOMES YOUR SUGGESIONS TO IMPORVE SAFETY!
Regulations, Standards and References
TOOL BOX MEETING RECORD
Number in Crew: Number Attending:
Action(s) to be taken:
Important: Use back of form to include names of all participants. File completed form
for review at committee meeting.