WORKPLACE HAZAROUS MATERIALS INFORMATION SYSTEM (WHMIS)
4 hour program
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) On-Line program has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the Forestry Industry employee and will provide the fundamentals of a WHMIS program.
- Introduction to WHMIS (Who, What, Why, WHMIS Legislation)
- WHMIS Application (What controlled products WHMIS covers)
- Employee Education
- WHMIS Symbols
- WHMIS Labels
- Material Safety Data Sheets
On completion of program participants will have learned the hazards associated with controlled products and their proper handling.
- Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- To register, call the FSSNS office at (902) 895-1107.
Offered on a DEMAND basis
To register, call the FSSNS office at 902-895-1107.