WORKPLACE HAZARDOUS MATERIALS INFORMATION SYSTEM – (ONLINE)
Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) On-Line program has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the Forestry Industry employee and will provide the fundamentals of a WHMIS program.
CLICK HERE to log in to the online course.
- Introduction to WHMIS (Who, What, Why, WHMIS Legislation)
- WHMIS Application (What controlled products WHMIS covers)
- Employee Education
- WHMIS Symbols
- WHMIS Labels
- Material Safety Data Sheets
On completion of program participants will have learned the hazards associated with controlled products and their proper handling.
Offered on a DEMAND basis
To register, call the FSSNS office at 902-895-1107.
Benefits of the On-Line Course:
- Accessibility & Convenience – available all the time
- Program is self paced – not necessary to finish all at once
- Cost Savings – no travel or down time
- Certification upon completion