TRANSPORTATION OF DANGEROUS GOODS
1 day program
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) program has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the Forestry Industry employee.
- Introduction (Referenced Materials, Non-Compliance Consequences)
- Classification of Dangerous Goods
- Shipping Names
- Schedules 1, 2 & 3 of the TDG Regulations
- Documentation (Shipping Document)
- Training Requirements
- Dangerous Goods Safety Marks (Labelling & Placards)
- Means of Containment
- Emergency Response Assistance Plans
- Accidental Release and Imminent Accidental Release Report Requirements
- Safe Handling & Transport Practices, Characteristics of Dangerous Goods
- Proper Use of Equipment to Handle and Transport the Dangerous Goods
- Emergency Measures
- Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- To register, call the FSSNS office at (902) 895-1107.
Offered on a DEMAND basis
To register, call the FSSNS office at 902-895-1107.